Earn high interest while building savings automatically. Kasasa Saver is a simple way to save. It links your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking to build your savings effortlessly every month. When you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa Cash or Cash Back Checking account, those earnings transfer directly into your Kasasa Saver.
- Must be linked to your Kasasa Cash or Cash Back checking account
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.00% to 0.60% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking accounts
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account at any time
- Account subject to Regulation D limitations1
- Fees can reduce earnings
Must have a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account to open a Kasasa Saver account. Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the Kasasa Saver rate, too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
1 Transfers by way of check, draft, debit card, or similar order made payable to a third party is limited to six (6) transfers per month or statement cycle (of up to four weeks). Excessive Withdrawal Fees: $10 per transaction.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. There is no minimum balance required to open a Kasasa Saver Savings Account. Interest is not compounded; interest will be credited to your account on the last day of the current statement cycle. All Savings Accounts are considered variable rate products. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.Fees can reduce earning.