Get paid to bank with us. Free Kasasa Cash® checking pays up to 2.00% APY* when you do banking basics that you probably already do, like using your debit card.
You’ll also get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM, whether you’re in Maywood, Ridgewood, Guttenberg or elsewhere. Link your account to a free Kasasa Saver® to make saving effortless.
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 2.00% to 0.80% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free initial set of starter checks
- Free eStatements
- Free Internet Banking and Bill-Pay services
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card
- Fee-free 24-hour banking at any Freedom Bank ATM or at any Allpoint Surcharge Free ATM location
- No minimum deposit to open
Click here to access Freedom Bank’s switch kit.
Earning your rewards is easy!
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Interest is not compounded; interest will be credited to your account on the last day of the current statement cycle. When Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.49% interest rate, resulting in a range from 2.00% to 0.80% APY depending on the account’s balance. These rates are variable and may change at any time at our discretion. (2) ATM Fee Reimbursement: You will receive reimbursements up to $25.00 ($4.99 max per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly qualification cycle in which you met your Kasasa Cash qualifications. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.01% APY. Fees may reduce earnings. No minimum balance request to open account. Kasasa Cash is a variable rate product. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.